ladspa reverb

Hi

I often have trouble with the TAP plugins, esp the reverb. I found that CAPS plate sounds better and takes less processor power. And I often get breakup in sound (not xruns) in zynaddsubfx when using the TAP reverb. I also had denorm problems in the past.

So, I'm interested in hearing others experiences with these plugins, do you use/avoid them?

Regarding freeverb (installed from debian/unstable), it seems you can't change the room size to something resembling a hall or so. Am I missing something?

And finally: what's your favorite stereo out reverb, both with 1 and two inputs?

--
peace, love & harmony
Atte

http://www.atte.dk      | quintet:      http://www.anagrammer.dk