Re: music made with linux

Mark Knecht wrote:

  Sitting here in California early on a Saturday evening, and
contrary to some of the comments you've already received, I say
'bravo' and 'don't change a thing'.

Well, I did :-) It might be subtle, but I like the new one better...

The mix is quite nice to my ears.
Reverb levels are fine IMHO.

Well I didn't add much reverb, just enough to make it blend better. It still comes across as dry at least when on speakers.

And
yes, your wife can sing. If she's half as pretty as her voice comes
across then you found a Christmas Angel I think.

She's lovely in every way!

  Thanks for sharing it.

Thanks for listening!

--