Re: move LAU to a forum?

Atte André Jensen escribe:
> I don't want to log into some webpage to check a forum for new messages.
> I subscribe to 20 or so mailinglists and all is automatically making
> it's way into my mailbox.

Yes, again, forums are uncomfortable to any who needs to track 20 of
them, but lovely for any who uses one or two of them.

In spanish, anybody who likes musical creation using technology of any
kind has the www.hispasonic.com forum and doesn't need any other. It
has a Linux forum and I'm the moderator there.

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres

http://lamediahostia.blogspot.com/     m. +34679156321