Re: Usable linux accompaniment software?

I intend to start working on learning tunes in a big way this year and
would ideally like to come up with an integrated toolset that I can use
to make lead sheets the way I like them, and from the same data files
generate halfway usable auto-accompaniment tracks. System could
preferably run on linux and OSX under fink. Opinions?

I've hacked with MMA .. its getting a lot of cohesive updates lately it seems, and it certainly seems feasible that you could feed it your own jazz.mid files for experimenting with .. was pretty easy to set up and use on my Ubuntu (edgy) box anyway ..

	http://www.mellowood.ca/mma/

	http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?board=21.0

--

;