Re: qjackctl patchbay - individual ports of a client?

On 12/17/06, Larry Troxler <lt@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It seems that the qjackctl patchbay only works with clients as a whole -
you cannot selectively connect individual ports within a client. I'd
just like to verify that this is really true.

Not true.  In the QJC connections window, if you click on the (+) next
to a client, it will expand a display of all its input or output ports.  These
can be connected or disconnected individually.

If the connections in the "Connections" dialog were saved as a
configuration file, that would help, but I think that this is not the case.

The QJC patchbay may be able to do what you want.  Perhaps others
can explain how, I am not up on its use.
--
joq