Re: This list

Nigel Henry wrote:

Hi Dave. Thanks for sharing. I like the Blues, and "HamhoundCrave" comes over really well, but the best one for me is "TogetherAtTheEndOfThe World". The rhythm is great, and the feeling in the vocals comes through really well. A great tune with everything put into it, no holding back.

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for listening, I appreciate it.

"Together At The End Of The World" was a lot of fun to write, it's still a favorite song. Btw, the synths and drums and all from hardware. At that time I owned a variety of synths, including a Yamaha TX16w with a fantastic sampled drum set. I loved hardware synths then, the studio also included a Korg EX8000, two Yamaha TX802 FM synths, a TX81Z, an Ensoniq Mirage, a Roland MKS70 (a lovely hybrid synth), and various Yamaha utility boxes (MEP4, MCS2, MJC8). Sometimes I wish I still had some of those boxes, but I certainly don't miss their combined weight.

The MIDI software was Voyetra's Sequencer Plus Gold.

Best regards,

dp