Re: Guitar Effects

On 12/13/06, Carotinho <carotinobg@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi!

I'm not a guitarist but I've a friend who is, and I'd like to put effects like
distortion or whatever to recorded tracks and also to live sessions. I know
some of you already do this, so may someone kindly explain briefly which
ladspas to use to obtain distortion and so on?:)

Thanks in advance!

Carotinho

Look at the CAPS library...  Preamp, amp, and cabinet modeling get you
pretty far.  If you need to include other effects besides distortion,
use Om to patch stuff together like tremolo, phaser, etc.

-TimH