Re: PAM rlimits patched at seite9.de down

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:16:55PM +0100, Ismael Valladolid Torres wrote:
> PAM with patches for rlimits packaged for Debian used to be available
> [1]here. But the site's been down for weeks. Do this mean that rlimits
> aware PAM has reached Etch? If they haven't, are patched packages
> available anywhere else?
>
> 1. http://seite9.de/~burkhard/pam_debian_rlimits/
>
> Cordially, Ismael

As somebody else already pointed out, there is no need to use this
package any longer, as Debian now includes a package with the patch
already applied. I also updated the wiki where I originially posted the
above url (alsa.opensrc.org), to reflect this.

By the way, thank you for making me aware that the site was not working
properly, it's fixed now.

Burkhard