Re: Re: Attracting more Linux audio developers

<heh> And don't we all love those small foot-print applications that require a heap load of other apps and libs to run. And the server that holds that last needed lib just doesn't come up for you? for weeks...

Amateur... a person that does what he does for the advancement of his hobby without pay...

I have yet to see any type of computer system used by any act or group... Oh wait a minute... I take that back... I did see an act that used a computer as a teleprompter...

<heh>
vince
ka1iic