Re: Linux Audio Conference Continent selection

On Mon, 2006-12-11 at 09:03 -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Paul Davis wrote:
>
> >for what its worth, the recent OSDL DAM-3 meeting has nominally decided
> >to try to target LAC-2007 as a face-to-face opportunity to resolve the
> >wretched state of audio APIs on linux.
> >
> This is good news. Whose faces might we see then ?

formulating a list of software development groups/people/companies soon
(very soon).

> Will you be there ?

i'll be there whether or not this attempt works out or not. there is
another meeting (FOMS) in .au in january that would also have been good
but i cannot justify travelling to .au for a couple of days to talk
about this stuff. alas, this may end up being the attitude of too many
people to any given gathering. mea culpa.