Linux soundapps site final update

Greetings:

As I announced on the LAD/LAU mail lists I will soon put a new edition of linux-sound.org online. This one will be the last edition for the foreseeable future. I hope to see the community take over the site and its maintenance, but for this last publication I have a request for all developers:

If you have any software listed on http://linux-sound.org please take a look to see if your preferred URL is listed. If you have software you would like to see listed there, send me its URL as soon as possible. Ditto for logos. I'm going through every page on the site, culling dead links and correcting bad addresses. It takes time, so I'll be putting up the corrected pages over the next week or so. The latest New Additions is already up, and I've already corrected some pages (dsp.html took all day today), but I'll delay an official announcement until all pages have been emended.

The site will remain online and unmaintained until it's replaced by something better or I just get tired of looking at it. So, send corrections, logos, etc. to me directly at dlphillips@xxxxxxxxxx if you'd like your stuff listed so people might actually find it. :)

Best,

dp