Re: where are the "made in linux "logo's now ?

I got this via the list ... so, sorry, maybe it just doesn't like your email address right now? ;-)

Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
See:

http://lists.agnula.org/pipermail/consortium/2006-November/000781.html

BTW, anyone has any idea why the listserv is not forwarding posts to its
membership, yet it still adds new posts to the archive without any problems?
I checked the admin settings for the listserv and there is nothing that
would suggest any problems. Alas, I do not have ssh access to the listserv
server so I am unable to dig though the logs...

Very bizarre week to say the least. First the listserv breaks, and now the
linuxaudio.org server is experiencing problems as well...

Ico