Re: Re: Software recommendation

Chris McCormick skrev:
On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 10:33:31PM +0100, Robert Jonsson wrote:
It's that time of year again, I feel like trying to push the word about MusE some...

Any particular reason why you'd find MusE to be a bad solution for this?

Hi Robert,

MusE looks like a great app, but from the website it was not immediately
obvious to me that it can do MIDI stuff at all. I only looked briefly
at the websites of each bit of software I'm evaluation, so I might
have missed something, but I couldn't really see how it could be used
to accomplish the task I want to accomplish. For example, the features
page says nothing about midi sequencing, record, and playback, which
is primarly what I'm looking to do.

Ok. For the record it is definitely a midi sequencer.
Looking at the page it is actually written there, did you look at http://muse-sequencer.org ?
Perhaps it could be more obvious..

Regards,
Robert