Re: Issue with TAP plugins

On 11/24/06, Yves Potin <yves@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
         Two questions : am I alone to encounter this issue, and what kind
of debug information could be of a help ?
        My setup is dual Opteron, 2 Go RAM, SATA Drives, RME Multiface II,
Gentoo 2006.1, kernel :  2.6.18.1 #1 SMP PREEMPT and Alsa  Version
1.0.12rc1 provided with this vanilla kernel, normally patched for real
time.
        Thanks in advance for any kind of help,

Y.

TAP plugins are useful, TAP plugins sound nice, I love the multiband
EQ, TAP reverb sounds real good too.

That being said, they are unusable unless some guru takes a look to
cleanup the code, to avoid denormal problems, to make these plugins
"realtime compliant", etc.
Marc-Olivier Barre,
(Markinoko)
Kinoko en Orbite.