Re: HDSP + CardBus + Multiface

On 11/21/06, Martin Wohlleben <Martin.Wohlleben@xxxxxx> wrote:
That your card isn't running under Windows is rather strange because RME
was known for their good hdsp drivers and for me it worked under Windows
even with the crappy laptop.
Since the problem occurs also under Windows the support should be able
to help you.

I downgraded to firmware 11 and the card now works in Windows!
I can play a wav file with sound recorder at any rate. hdspmixer looks
a bit broken (all the OVRs are on) but I'm not too worried about that...
now to reinstall Ubuntu :)

Thanks to all the people who've replied in this thread, looks like
the end is in sight :)