Re: linux sapler bombs when adjusting note lengths in rosegarden

On 11/18/06, BJaY <bruceslists@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,
        I was using the matrix editor in rosegarden to adjust note lengths in
rosegarden connected to linuxsampler and qsampler bomed out. I couln't
restart it though I couldn't see either qsampler or linuxsample in the
process table. Anyone had a similar experience ?

Almost every time I start to trigger notes in the matrix editor in
Rosegarden (latest stable version) with the output routed to
LinuxSampler, the LS engine has a seg fault.  I have no idea which
program is at fault, though.