Re: Re: Wanted: Singing Capacitor Fix

Carlo Capocasa wrote:
Because solving problems is hard work and cooking eggs on computer chips
is easy fun? ;-)

Oh man, I thought other people were destined for the hard work, and I
was destined for the easy fun and the credit.

After two years experience as a professional musician (many decades ago), I think anyone who chooses that field had better like lots of hard work! I think "easy fun" is reserved for agents and concert promoters. ;-)

--
David
gnome@xxxxxxxxxxxxx