Re: [Freebob-devel] Re: Help me set the volume for Freebob, please!

Daniel, it might have not been this specific problem, but your replying
to help me immediately, that means something to me. Thank you so much
for that... it was really more than kindness. Maybe a little bit of
ardour. I feel really enriched.

You're welcome. It was on my list to do but not in that order. So you just reordered my todo list a bit :)

Because of that I have started to look into the mixer. Looks interesting.

cheers,
daniel