Re: (OT) to buy a touch screen

Hi,

add-on touchscreen (i need only the touch panel, I have alredy the display). Someone can spoint me to a place where to buy (in Europe) this kind of things ?
Thanks for whichever aid
Here is one in Germany offering addon panels
http://www.aaronn.de
I cant find an english version of the page but it comes with for Germany typical mixture of english/german.
In general google for industrial and embedded computer dealers...

Cheers,

Malte

--
Malte Steiner
media art + development

next events:
pd workshop 3.nov | concert 4.nov @ connecting media conference Hamburg

more at blog 4, also available as rss feed:
http://java.block4.com/blog4/