Re: flash 9 beta

Paul Davis wrote:
On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 11:40 +0700, Patrick Shirkey wrote:
Personally I find it comforting to occasionally hear from an American who is mortified at the way their country is run. That the person in question is a senior Linux Audio developer lends weight to the point being relevant to Linux Audio Users.

as said developer, i apologize for introducing the issue. it really has
nothing to do with LAD or LAU, and i should have kept my mouth shut.
note also that despite living in the US by choice for 18+ years, at this
point, i don't think of myself of as american.

Ha ha.

Until you have citizenship you're not anyway, but if you have citizenship but you don't consider yourself American then you are going against your pledge of Allegiance.

Quick somebody get a gun and shoot him, he must be a terrorist :-P

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B