Re: flash 9 beta

On 10/28/06, Leonard paniq Ritter <paniq@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
perhaps a tough one: would bush be able to use .. the alsa? or would he
rather favor the jack? is he able to see the merits of cross-process
audio mixing? would he install the flash 9?

allright allright, i stop, or josh will kick me off the list ;)

Okay, okay, allright, that was funny.  :)

Seriously - I'm just really tired of being saturated by this political
stuff all day long.  It's nice to come home and read about Linux, just
Linux.  Make sense?

Josh
Still trying to figure out what cross-prosses audio mixing is...

--
Josh Lawrence
http://www.hardbop200.com