Re: Ho Hum, another try

Folderol wrote:
I'm making another attempt to get a modern distro working for general
work as well as music.

Currently I'm trying 64Studio. I think I've now got everything working
except printing.

Cups doesn't appear to have any drivers for Cannon printers (mine is a
BJC250) - indeed it only seems to have a tiny handful of Epson and HP
drivers.

I've done a fair amount of googling for info, but as usual just seem
to end up going round in circles getting progressively more confused.

I've also tried uninstalling guten-print and reinstalling it (this was
suggested in one thread) but to no avail.

Any help would be appreciated.

linux-AUDIO-user people ...
      ^^^^^