Re: Music: Running Through The Night on drums

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

Obviously I like percussion and Will explicitly asked for it, his track did, too :)

And the collaboration was most fruitful. I enjoyed the track, and I don't think it would sound as captivating without the percussion. It would probably be pleasant, but it definitely gets kicked into higher gear with the percs.

Good work from both Will and Thorsten. :)

Best,

dp