Re: Does anybody actually perform with ZynAddSubFX?

> Have you considered that freebob could be the problem?  I don't
> understand why you expect bleeding edge software to be stable enough for
> live use...

Desperation :)

Seriously though, as mentioned I did quite a hump jump at Zyn, I assume
I simply ran out of CPU cycles, combined with a certain instability Zyn
already had when I was using it with ALSA, mainly in connection with

FreeBoB is amazingly stable, by the way.

Carlo