Re: Does anybody actually perform with ZynAddSubFX?

Drucer Ninetynine a écrit :
It's a shame if nobody is working on it. It's such an
awesome sounding synthesizer that it would be a shame
if it can't be used for live shows because of the
stability problems.

I second this ;)

about the stability, I use 3 instances of zynaddsubfx along with seq24 in live condition and it is rock solid. I use one for the bass and the rythmic guitar (I never had to change the parameters for these so it's ok). I only get an xrun each time I load a new parameter for the third instance (but as said before, it is a good idea to create 16 instrument in one parameter session and activate or not the one I need, I will go for it). I use a gentoo with the 2.6.16-rt29 kernel (the best one I ever had) and a Terratec PHASE 26 usb soundcard.

Regards

Philippe