Re: Music: There's A Girl revised

Thorsten Wilms:

Hi!

So following all the feedback, there's now a 2nd version,
with a slightly more present lead in the intro and vocals
right afterwards, but not running all through.

I might delete the earlier version, if this is clearly
found better.

http://www.archive.org/details/theres_a_girl

The sound is cool, but it starts very untight which might make many people turn off before the rest of the song is played. You need to synchronize the various synth voices thats playing before the vocals sets in. And personally, I think the whole thing is far too long with too much repetitions. More progress throughout the song is needed to get me interested. Maybe it can be solved by playing it a bit faster, but this is just my opinion.