Re: Needs Drums - Update

On 10/8/06, Folderol <folderol@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 8 Oct 2006 05:45:49 +0100
james@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
<SNIP>
> Oh, and (sings)
>
> "riders on the storm"

I purposely decided yesterday not to say that but now that the cat is
out of the bag I will offer that James is not the only one to hear the
similarity... ;-)

That doesn't mean it's wrong or a copy. It clearly isn't. But you
certainly don't want folks to think you are doing something around
that song when it turns out you are not.

- Mark

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Yes officer that's my only computer. No those CDs are all shop bought.

I can only apologise your honour. I certainly wasn't aware that there
was any comparison between my humble scratching and work of such
magnificence.

Thank you warder. It is so kind of you to give me *two* maggots in my
bread.