Re: COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

lanas wrote:

... what can you do with puredata ?

It may be more appropriate to ask what you *can't* do with it.

Frank Barknecht may be able to make it do anything, but I have never been able to get Pd to :

1) Wash my car.
2) Put my clothes away.
3) Fix dinner.

I'll remain mute regarding certain other things I tried to get it to do, except to say that they didn't work either.

:)

NB: Pd is seriously superb, check it out if you don't know about it. Also, Frank Barknecht is our resident Pd guru.

Best,

dp