Re: COMPETITION: Most Loaded Desktop Screenshot

lanas wrote:
Le Jeudi 28 Septembre 2006 03:05, Frank Barknecht a écrit :

This screenshot from the Pure Data Wikipedia page is pretty loaded:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Screenshot10.png

I can't understand how some people can cram that much apps in one desktop when in Linux you can get 8 (and more) desktops to do the uncluttering. Perhaps these people are so used to Windows...

For instance, I run Ardour in one desktop, Hydrogen in another, Zyn and Linux Sampler yet in another, and I keep one for jack and other small apps. I've assigned the keys Alt-1 to Alt-4 to easily switch between them and I always keeps those apps in the same desktops, meaning for instance that to see Ardour it's always Alt-4.

That's great that you can use these possibilities but would you be interested in making a visual representation of such???

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B