Re: Midi connect greyed out in qjackctl

Ketil Thorgersen escribió:
Hi everyone

Just tried to switch from ubuntu to mandriva since I never managed to make ubuntu not crackle on my laptop while playing softsynths - and mandriva one worked - sort of... When I play from within zynaddsubfz or a dssi synth ot doesn't crackle and works fine, but I do not seem to have a midi through activated. I have tried modprobe snd-seq, but to no avail. The midi area in qjackctl is greyed out. Anyone have some suggestion?

Ketil

Hi , you would try

modprobe  snd-seq-dummy

Saludos.