Re: ALSA MIDI translator for PhatBoy controller

Dave Phillips escribe:
> While Frank is certainly correct, I'm still going to bitch about the
> fact that I'd have to use Pd for such a minor function. It's like
> driving my car across the street to get milk, it's too much tool for the
> job.

So maybe pd's the way to go, as certainly I'm the kind of guy who
takes his car across the street to get milk. ;)

Cordially, Ismael
--
Ismael Valladolid Torres   "Il est vain de pleurer sur l'esprit, il suffit
                                de travailler pour lui." Albert Camus