M-Audio Uno?

I'm thinking about starting to play around with MIDI some more, and I'm ready to actually hook up a keyboard. To do this, of course, I need a MIDI interface.

I was thinking about using the M-Audio UNO, a USB MIDI interface that is lower in cost than most of them, but is a bit more expensive than, for example, a joystick-port cable.

Is anyone on this list successfully using this device with Linux or do I need to look at a different one?

Thanks,
Jordan