OpenMusic V

Greetings:

SF announcement seen on the AGNULA list:

"OpenMusic V (for Linux) will soon be available here in cvs. We will have to completely rearrange the structure of all files found here. The 4.7 version is completely obsolete. since OpenMusic has been cleaned up and uses now SBCL lisp compiler and Clg-gtk+ bindings for the Linux version. You will soon have fresh news here. "

I worked with the older version for Linux, it had promise but was unfinished compared to the great version for the Mac. Maybe this time we get it all ?

Best,

dp