Re: Re: ANN: bristol 0.9.5-60

On 9/20/06, Nick Copeland <nickycopeland@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On a related issue, what are other wishes for bristol? My plans are the midi
support, lash support, a korg ms-20 type synth, finalise the mixer and
perhaps add a bristol modular although I don't like this last idea to much
as it goes against the idea of being an emulator.

I really love the sounds of this synth, but one thing that is a little
aggravating (and I've noticed this on other synth GUIs as well) is
that it is so hard to adjust the knobs in a "fine-tuning" way.  It
would be really slick if you could, for example, right click on a knob
and have it change into fine-tuning mode.  Just a thought.  :-)

-TimH