Re: Musix 0.59b19 is out

Chris Cannam wrote:

On Wednesday 20 Sep 2006 12:37, Dave Phillips wrote:
Now I have to let the StudioToGo guys know that their ISO also
misbehaves.

Really? What's the symptom? -- that it just gets ignored, as you described for Musix? We haven't had any reports of that, but perhaps it's the kind of thing people don't report (at least for the demo -- they probably assume it's their fault).
Hi Chris: Yes, the same thing happens as with the bad versions of the Musix ISO. The boot process just runs on past the CD drives as though there's nothing in the tray. :(

Btw, very exciting news re: the new Rosegarden release, I look forward to checking it out.

Best always,

dp