Re: [songs] songs /songs/ </songs>

Robert Jonsson escribió:
On Thursday 14 September 2006 11:58, Thorsten Wilms wrote:
On Wed, Sep 13, 2006 at 10:13:29PM +0200, Robert Jonsson wrote:
http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_bloodsimple1.1.og
http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_preludium_to_arma
geddon1.0.ogg
http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_i_gotta_hand_it_t
o_you1.1.ogg
http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_ddb3.ogg
http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_one_minute_jazz.o
gg http://spamatica.se/music/spamatica/default/spamatica_-_xper1.5.ogg
Good job  :-) , nice sound and very good guitar playing .
While the jazz and preludium just arn't my thing,

Mmm :) The jazz thingy is more or less a joke (hope I don't make to may enemies by saying this), it's somekind of proof that experimental jazz is not music. ;-P It was created in 15 minutes using some nice midi instruments and just (nearly randomly) hitting keys on the keyboard cutting and pasting just a tad and adding a hihat beat.

Not that I don't like this kind of music, I very much like EST for instance, but it's a thin line.

Just a thought about the jazz joke ( no enemies here ;-) ) , and that "thin line" that you talk about . I think Is the honesty and "actitude" where this "thin line" becomes "fat" . I'm thinking in people like Ornette ,Miles ,Coltrane ,Herbie Hancock or many others that touch this "thin line" in any time of his career .

 Thanks for your music and also for that greate tool called MusE  :-)

Saludos.
-- Carlos .