Re: Musix GNU/Linux 0.59 released

Marcos Guglielmetti wrote:

El Miércoles, 13 de Septiembre de 2006 15:28, Dave Phillips escribió:
One more note: I mounted the last disc I burned, it appears that
everything is there, it's just not bootable.

?

Maybe you have a problem in your hardware, does it produces any error mesagges? Also the isolinux booting system is the same as the older Musix and Knoppix versions

No other user reported something like that, but I will tell you if that happens.
Sorry, Marcos, no errors are reported, the boot process simply passes through the CD drive as though no disc is there. I'm running Apodio 4.3.9 at this time on my desktop machine, it booted from disc with no problems. :(

I'll try the discs on some other hardware and report back to you.

Best,

dp