Re: More ramblings :)

On 9/2/06, lanas <lanas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

2) 'Save as' options

    This will offer the perl .pl file, which is th esame size, or so it
seems, as the ogg file and will save the file as perl.

  UPDATE: Once renamed, it now works.  Hey, that's an awful long time
that I did not feel like a Windows user, but it happened.  For some
reason SuSE 10.0 had unloaded the required drivers for the M-Audio
1010LT card.  I had to use YaST several times (again, that Windows
feeling !) to get the proper stuff loaded.

  SO, once the 'Perl' file renamed to ogg file, it's OK.

Please explain. I happen to be on a Windows box right now. when I
right click in Firefox on the ogg file and pick Save as... it says
linkcount.pl.

- Mark