Re: pd and gem on gentoo

Chris McCormick wrote:

re: OpenGL and nVidia drivers

Sorry this is OT. Does anyone know how to do this under Debian etch with
xorg 7.0? I have been trying to get it to work for a while.
Chris, if you're asking about installing the nVidia driver, I do have that driver compiled and working with Etch. I used nVidia's recommended procedure, so you'll need a development environment (the process compiles the driver locally, if necessary).

I'm away from my home machine right now, but let me know if you need more information.

Best,

dp