Re: Audio quality

On 8/30/06, Paul Coccoli <pcoccoli@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This isn't a fair comparison.  As others have stated, the delta 66
doesn't have a headphone amp and the indigo does.  You also don't
mention what the indigo sounded like through the same active speakers
as the delta.

Frankly speaking, I do not remember. And do not want to test it all
again, because of:

I really doubt there could be that much difference.  The indigo is
comparably priced to the delta (and lacks the delta's balanced I/Os,
AFAICT).

You are possibly right.

It seems to be one of the numerous threads on LAD I replied to recently,
where it was better for me to just read and keep silence :)

That's what sitting home for a week (influenza) without any talking
is doing with me :)

Sorry for the noise.

Regards,
Dmitry.