Re: Interesting Linux audio software (ReBirth clone?)

Drucer Ninetynine wrote:

Anyone tried this interesting looking Linux audio
software? It looks like it's ReBirth clone or
something. Never heard of it before although I've been
watching Linux audio discussions closely.

http://linux1.no/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1684
IIRC Propellerheads sent a nice message to the author and told him to cease & desist. Note that the binary dates from three years ago. I'm curious to learn whether this bundle has David Singer's approval.

Best,

dp