Re: OT - O'Reilly article on Pandora Music Service

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006, Brad Fuller wrote:

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
forgive my ignorance. upon reading your article, i see that pandora's
tuner is
simply flash, which of course does run on linux (with some futzing,
which i'm
not good at, so i don't have it on my current machine, which is why i
thought
that pandora did not run on linux).
Hmm... I don't have to futz with Flash at all. Luckily it doesn't
require the latest flash plugin. Pandora, obviously, works fine for me.

I think Lee summed it up. Flash can be problematic on Linux, which means that
Pandora will be problematic for some (not all) Linux users.

Good article. Thanks for the pointer.

Michael