Re: Audicle Source Released (was: all your face...)

Hi Dmitry!

To build it I had to comment line 83 in chuck.y:

Ah, thanks for the info!

Finally, great news!
Runs fine, though I haven't done anything with it yet :)

Cool. The thing is still very experimental - the visualization provide a lot of potentially useful information, like the real-time FFT waterfall during synthesis, and the timing statistics. Overall, it's better used to visualize/perform rather than to write programs with - the command line chuck with your editor or the miniAudicle is probably much smoother for that. If you want, check the docs and let us know if they actually make sense.

    http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/doc/
    http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/doc/faces/

Finally, there was a thread from months ago talking about beta-testing the thing on linux, I wonder if people are still interested.

Well, thanks again and keep on chuckin'

Ge!