auto-track splitting (gramofile replacement)

Hello folks,

I have a number of files that were transcribed from records. One side of the
record equals one wav file.  I used to use gramofile to split them up.
Gramofile simply searched for the quiet passages and broke up the tracks,
based on user preferences.

Gramofile is no-more and my system has advanced to the point where gramofile
is broken and i cannot recompile it.

Is there another app that does the same thing (or can do it) and is still
active. Command line or gui makes no difference, but i have a preference for
qt/kde, though gtk based is ok.

Bearcat M. Sandor