Re: RME Multiface II

Link Swanson wrote:
Mine works perfectly with CCRMA/FC5 Jack/Ardour/JAMin

Second that. Mine works perfectly with http://64studio.com/
on AMD64 as well on a ASUS Laptop with Ubuntu Drapper
and some additional Packages from DeMuDi.

And yes, I have to open the GUI Mixer first, ere I get
no sound at all. For 96kHz, I have to open the HDSPConf
gui application as well and switch the Hardware to
96kHz.

Cheers,
Hermann

PS: does anyone know, what are the future plans of
linux support by RME? PCMCIA is vanishing very fast
today....