how to compile timidity

hi,
i am trying to remove from my system all the packages which are depending of the jackd debian package, for being able to run jackd from svn.
compiling timidity works, but timidity wonts not to start.
the distri version from timidity i used to start with "jacklaunch timidity -ig".
now, starting the self-made timidity with the same command gives:

nowhiskey@murija2:~$ jacklaunch timidity -ig
/usr/local/share/timidity/timidity.cfg: No such file or directory
timidity: Can't read any configuration file.
Please check /usr/local/share/timidity/timidity.cfg
nowhiskey@murija2:~$

in /usr/local/share there is no timidity on my system:

nowhiskey@murija2:/usr/share$ whereis timidity
timidity: /etc/timidity /usr/local/bin/timidity
nowhiskey@murija2:

though there are so many additional options for building timidity.
perhaps someone is able to give me an example how to configure timidity that it can be started with the command jacklaunch timidity -ig?

i tried already with this
./configure --enable-gtk --enable-xskin --enable-alsaseq --with-default-output=jack

regards,
doc