Re: New ipod video

st wrote:
I can't get this thing to work with windows.  I think it's because
I can't get service pack 2 on my pirated copy. My Gentoo box gets usb errors when I connect it. I don't want to fiddle with
it too much.  I thought I might try one of the new desktop type
distros.  My workmate like ubuntu.  It seems to handle the ipod
well as installed. What are suggestions as to how to use my ipod with Linux? Which distro, and which applications?

Thanks,

Toby

Hi Toby,

With Linux as your OS you can use codeweavers cxoffice which has built in support for ipod software.

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com

"Anything your mind can see you can manifest physically, then it will become reality" - Macka B