[ANN] ALSA MIDI Humanizer 0.0.3

I've added the support for 4 independent channels (if you need more you can edit the MAX_MIDI_CHANNELS value in the source file).

With multiple channels you can now send, for instance, each group of instruments of a drum kit to a different channel with its own settings to make some instruments play more precisely and others with a more relaxed timing.

http://www.cesaremarilungo.com/sw/alsamidihumanizer.php

Maybe I should make the gaussian distribution the default setting?

Obviously, if this utility will keep growing I'll add presets loading and saving.

c.

--
www.cesaremarilungo.com