Re: MOTU Traveler ! opinions !?

cezar@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello list,

  A friend of mine is thinking in buying a MOUT Traveler. I've looked
online at it, and it seems like a great interface but I have some
questions:

1. Is it supported by linux ?
Not yet, but somebody's currently working on it. freebob 2.0 will have (some) motu support due to a massive reverse engineering effort.

However, it will be reverse engineered support, hence not as good as manufacturer backed support. If you find linux support important, please choose an interface from a manufacturer that does support linux development.

Pieter Palmers
FreeBoB developer