Re: A new tune #3

Quoting Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 6/29/06, Conor O'Tuama <conor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Quoting Mark Knecht <markknecht@xxxxxxxxx>:

Hi now :-)

Here's a new tune, recorded using Ardour, hope 'tis not too offensive
to the ears ! Tnx to all Linux Audio Developers/Users once again !
(off I go to clean up my Slackware installation.....long day ahead....).

http://conorotuama.com/ice_on_a_wasteland.ogg

--Visit www.conorotuama.com

The kid's got talent! Give me more!

OK, I actually like this song enough I think I may record it my (very
differently though...) if I get some free time in the next few weeks.
What a great way to start the day. Thanks!

Cheers,
Mark

Thanks, Mark :-)

Hope to hear your version soon soon soon !
Be good.....

--
Visit www.conorotuama.com

Don't know how soon. Don't know how good but I do like the work you've done.

Darn, you're in Galway?! Love the town! Great place. Good pubs and
food on the long road down near the bay IIRC. I did some work with a
company called (IIRC) Toucan Technologies about 10-12 years ago. They
got acquired by some other company maybe 5-6 years ago so who knows
what they are called now. Anyway, it was a great reason to visit that
side of Ireland but now I think I have a better reason to drop in
again!

Cheers,
Mark

Any time you're around the West of Ireland, just drop us a note. All are welcome :-)

--
Visit www.conorotuama.com